PULASKI COUNTY, Mo. (March 1, 2019) — Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce officials announced Friday that the seventh class of Leadership Pulaski County graduated from a seven-month community-based leadership development program conducted August 2018 to February 2019. Graduates of Leadership Pulaski County received a special recognition at a Feb. 21 graduation dinner signifying their completion of instruction on the Pulaski County community and leadership development.
Leadership Pulaski County Class Seven graduates are Daniel Shelden, Cheryl Bohannan, Wendy Miller, Susan Hohman, Amanda Howard, Donna Barkefelt, Judy Fortner, Robert Decker, Tamera Palmer, and Sue Davidson (not pictured)
As a Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce professional development program, Leadership Pulaski County is a community-based leadership program designed to identify, educate, and develop leaders. The goal of Leadership Pulaski County is to identify community leaders and expand the leadership potential of participants by increasing their knowledge of Pulaski County, as well as connect current and potential leaders by improving communication. Participants attended all-day sessions once per month that introduced them to the different aspects of leadership within Pulaski County as well as developing an awareness of the importance of leadership to the community's growth and development and providing the opportunity to network with individuals who represent many different aspects of the community including business, government, military, and volunteer organizations.
The graduates of Leadership Pulaski County 2018-2019 are:
- Amanda Howard with AmeriCorps VISTA
- Cheryl Bohannan with CASA of South Central Missouri/Pulaski County
- Daniel Shelden with the City of Waynesville
- Donna Barkefelt with Fort Wood Hotels
- Judy Fortner with Fort Wood Hotels
- Robert Decker with the Pulaski County Health Department and Home Health Agency
- Susan Davidson
- Susan Hohman with New Harvest Apostolic Church
- Tamera Palmer with the Armed Services YMCA
- Wendy Miller with Good Samartian of the Ozarks – Genesis House
The Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce would also like to thank the Leadership Pulaski County 2018-2019 sponsors:
- Curriculum Sponsor: Security Bank
- Graduation Sponsor: Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Club
- Lunch & Learn Sponsors: Carey Heitman State Farm Insurance, Leonard Wood Institute, Pulaski County Tourism Bureau & Visitors Center, Waynesville R-VI School District, Fort Wood Hotels, Pulaski County Growth Alliance, Mercy Medical Clinic – St. Robert
- Leadership Supporters: City of St. Robert, City of Waynesville, Greater Faith Victory Church, KFLW 98.9 The Fort, Sellers-Sexton Ford-Lincoln-Mazda, and Westside Salon.
For more information visit www.LeadershipPulaskiCounty.com or contact the Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce at (573) 336-5121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.